Thursday, January 1, 2009

Looking back to Looking Ahead

As I went out for a run in the cold weather today I reminisced about the year gone by. It was a strange year, on the romantic side. One person I got close to played me like a violin but let me hang to dry. Another person claimed she was a professional but wanted a man who would be running after her and be at her beck and call. Funny that people say they want prompt responses but never bother to do it themselves. This person texted me to let me know she agreed with me that we were not a good fit- she did not have courtesy to call and let me know.

I am optimistic that a real woman of substance is out there somewhere, who is right for a man of substance, one who thinks. I have to refine my search algorithms to find this woman.

No comments: