Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back on My Feet

After nearly a week, I finally got to put on my Asics and go out running. It is hard on the body when one runs irregularly. However these problems pale when compared to others. I went to school this afternoon to work with two of my students on a research project. One of the students had a painful laceration and other problems. It hurts to see my young students in pain.

As spring springs to summer, it provides the opportunity for a runner to enjoy the scenery and run longer distances. Today, we had a gentleman come by to give us estimates for some windows we need to replace, and he was talking about a woman in a nearby street who had a window above her bathroom. This window was apparently clearly visible from the street. According to the window guy, there would always be a bunch of people in the courtyard in the morning reading the paper and "enjoying" the morning "show."

What a window to the world!

No comments: