Thursday, April 9, 2009

Racing through a hairy situation...

As I was leaving my office building to get to my car today, I was hailed by two of my students who were leading a group of prospective high school seniors and their parents on a campus tour. I was introduced to the group as "my favorite professor" by the two, one of whom was part of our Turkey group. This was one day when I was dressed casually, without my tie. Further, due to a concatenation of circumstances, I had not been able to see a barber for a while and my hair (or whatever is left) had grown quite a bit. Right after this encounter I went to a hair stylist Melissa who did a wonderful job cutting my hair. Unfortunately by the time everything was completed and I got my library books (Women's Wicked Wit and In Defense of Food), there was no time left for running. 
Well, running to live or living to run....

No comments: